Friday 6 July 2012

Browns

Browns.  Now there's a restaurant name I didn't think I'd make mention of in my blog, but there's no accounting for the taste of a company (my husband's) that chooses to have their Christmas night out in May - nuff said. 

As you'll gather am clearly massively behind with my posts so am keeping this brief, but you'll get the jist:


Salmon, Smoked haddock & Lobster Croquettes - Bit boring but definitely edible; doubt there was lobster in there.  Slick of something looking like baby sick was pretty much as described, or mabe a bit more lemon-y than baby sick; to be avoided.


Steak - Better than many I've had, and was cooked as ordered.  Chips not worth a mention.


Brownie (crap picture) - really very good.  Ice cream - really not very good (though admittedly I'm an ice cream snob).

In summary:

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I'd go back again if someone else was paying.
That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment